Monday, May 01, 2023

763 Celebrities

The following video compilation (Figure 230.1) has been painstakingly prepared from many hours of original footage. It documents a grisly roll call of 763 celebrities who have died, and multiples more who have been maimed, by the ‘COVID’ bioweapon injections. (I do not use the word ‘bioweapon’ lightly, or erroneously, as the lethality of these drugs was known before their worldwide introduction.)

Furthermore, it must be noted that celebrities comprise just a tiny fraction of any population. Therefore, the actual number of deaths and injuries among the general population will be far greater.

I would urge everyone, particularly those who would rather plug their ears, or denigrate intellectually-honest truth-seekers, to watch all 38½ minutes. If, afterwards, you still maintain that I have been wrong since January 2021, then please share your views, stating your name and qualifications, at:

paul.spradbery@gmail.com


Figure 230.1: Do these human beings, and millions just like them, matter — or not?
Please click the link below and decide.


Copyright © 2023 klagemauer.TV

British cardiologist Dr Aseem Malhotra, whose father died following one of these injections, recently pointed out:

‘If just six celebrities simultaneously came out and expressed concerns about the mRNA vaccines calling for their suspension, this would end overnight. Those people privately send support but are afraid to speak up. Unless we dare to be wise this horror will continue.’

I am 57 years old. I have read science all my life. I hold science degrees. I have studied, trained and worked in academic libraries, lecture theatres, surgical theatres, clinics, hospitals, mortuaries, at crime scenes and in research laboratories. I have prescribed drugs. I keep myself up to date with current literature. I am capable of detailed critical analysis. I communicate with other scientists from all continents. I have spent 16 years working under the umbrella of the largest scientific testing organization in the world. I have been remunerated extremely well.

I would gladly sacrifice all of this to open eyes and minds everywhere.

Those who know what I know, and remain silent, are cowards. I could name names.

Copyright © 2023 Paul Spradbery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.